Order Management Through CRM
A CRM solution with advanced order management functionality, centered around the lifecycle of an order.
Aggregates information from each point of entry, automatically handles numerous processes based on business rules and brings it full circle to fulfillment.
- Shopping Cart
- Shopping Cart
- Payment Processing
- Inventory Synchronization
- Carrier Integration
- Automated Customer Communication
Plus, unlimited integrations with various systems to workflow visibility, consistency and accuracy.
Congratulation on attaining high volume sales and increased profitability! New channels and operational complexities accompany your growing e-commerce business.
Automate manual tasks and significantly reduce errors. Make intelligent decisions by accessing real-time data. Save hours per month and improve your cashflow.
Administer orders with ease, using Orderwave's various tools and robust, yet intuitive, interface. Orderwave has the perfect balance between:
- Information Key data at your fingertips, communicated the most easy-to-digest method.
- Features Tools at your disposal to perform the actions necessary to keep the customer, perform financial transactions, make address edits, and so much more.
- Customization Depending on your job function, there are attributes of an order that may or may not be a concern for you. Collapse and hide undesired sections.
Stay on top of daily and important tasks with custom, automated to-do alerts. When a user changes or completes the task, Orderwave keeps notes detailing who made the change, when it was made, and what changes were made.
Essential to the prosperity of your business, customers require the utmost satisfaction in their shopping experience. A strong backend reinforces the excellent experience crafted on your e-commerce site.
Orderwave ensures proper payment processing and drives fulfillment accuracy and efficiency. Our breakthrough warehouse routing tools optimize processes to deliver product by the fastest means and route possible.
Orderwave optimizes efficiency, increases profitability and keeps customers satisfied in one, unified, business system.